Wednesday 14 May 2008

Victoria Beckham: I'm a terrible actress


Posh says she's turned down lots of roles

Victoria Beckham has finally admitted she doesn't have an acting bone in her body. Posh confesses she's got no intention of becoming a Hollywood star, despite hanging out with Tom Cruise, 45, and Katie Holmes, 29. 'I'm a terrible actress,' she says. 'Everyone thinks I'm only friends with Tom and Katie to be in a movie but it's not true. I've turned down lots of roles.' Victoria, 34, also says she declined a cameo in the new Sex and The City movie. 'I love the show and I'm going to arrange a girlie night to watch the film,' she tells the Daily Mirror. 'But I'm happy doing what I'm doing right now. 'I've never had so many career opportunities in my life. I've finally found something I'm really good at and I love it.'


0 comments: