Thursday 15 May 2008

Geri Halliwell to marry in September

It has just been announced that Geri Halliwell is set to marry Ivan ‘Flipz’ Velez this September. A source has said that “Geri has a huge diamond and an even bigger grin on her face now that she and Ivan are marrying. It’s been a whirlwind affair but when you know, you know and she doesn’t care if she’s criticised for being hasty. Her daughter loves Ivan and that’s the only opinion she cares about.”
It’s reported that the wedding ceremony will take place at London’s St. Bride’s church, which is located on Fleet Street. Guess we will just have to wait and see. I can not wait to see what kind of dress she will be wearing.
Geri met Ivan during the Spice Girls reunion tour and recently she has revealed that she is considering adopting another child so that Bluebell is not on her own. Geri said that “I have a sister and would love to be able to give Bluebell that gift. I feel I have the capacity to love a child that’s not mine in blood. Before I had Bluebell, even a long time ago, I thought about adoption. I’m open to what life brings.”

0 comments: