Thursday 17 April 2008

KT Tunstall ' Posh loves the spotlight'

KT Tunstall has revealed she couldn't live the celebrity lifestyle of Victoria Beckham.The Scottish singer believes Spice Girl Beckham enjoys being famous, but said life in the headlines isn't for her.Tunstall told the ITV website: "I look at someone like Posh Spice and she seems to really enjoy it and relish life in the spotlight, with a celebrity husband. I never read about her moaning about it."People say 'Oh, she looks pretty sad today' and I think, 'No, that's just her pouty face'.The 32-year-old added: "But she seems to genuinely enjoy that life. I would hate that - that's my idea of total nightmare!"Tunstall recently admitted she is a huge fan of the Spice Girls and had to have her ears checked for tinnitus after seeing the group perform at the O2 arena.

0 comments: