Monday 8 June 2009

Emma Bunton eyes music comeback


Emma Bunton eyes music comeback

Rex Features

Emma Bunton has admitted that she is eager to reignite her career as a solo artist.

The former Spice Girl currently presents a twice-weekly show on London's Heart FM but insisted that she hasn't ruled out recording a new album.

"To be able to play my favourite tracks on the radio is great but performing obviously is a part of me - I'd love to do it again," she told Metro.

The star enjoyed two Top 10 solo albums after the Spice Girls parted ways - however, her third offering Life In Mono stalled at number 65.

Bunton, 33, added that any musical ambitions would have to be balanced out with plans to extend her brood.

"To have another child, that's definitely in my future - just being around Beau, he's just my little dreamboat," she said.

"He's still very young, so I sort of want to be home with him a lot."

Earlier this year, former bandmate Victoria Beckham promised that she would "never sing again".

0 comments: