Tuesday 5 July 2011

Victoria Beckham: 'David Beckham is my soul mate'

Victoria Beckham: 'David Beckham is my soul mate'

David and Victoria Beckham

© WENN

Victoria Beckham has revealed that she loves her husband David Beckham because he is a genuinely nice person.

The fashion designer admitted that she considers the football star to be her "soul mate" and said that he has the whole package.

Victoria, who is pregnant with the couple's fourth child, told Heat: "I love David for David. He's my soul mate, my number one. He's the most amazing husband, father; he's talented, he's kind.

"He ticks all the boxes. He's an amazing soul and has an amazing heart. That's what I fell in love with 14 years ago and that's what I still love now."

Victoria explained that David's most attractive quality is his kindness.

"People always think that David's so handsome, which he obviously is, but then he's such a gorgeous person on the inside as well," she added. "He genuinely is so kind to everyone - not just me and the boys."

David recently announced that he and Victoria will not have any plastic surgery in the future.

0 comments: