Singer and former Spice Girl Mel B is pictured leaving the ITV studios with her daughter following a guest appearance on 'The Alan Titchmarsh show', London, UK

Singer and former Spice Girl Mel B is pictured leaving the ITV studios with her daughter following a guest appearance on 'The Alan Titchmarsh show', London, UK

Pregnant Mel B has admitted that all she wants to do is eat.

The 36-year-old former Spice Girl is expecting her third child – her first with husband Stephen Belafonte – and said that she has decided to abandon her exercise regime and just relax.

"I just want to eat! I felt really sick for the first three or four months, so I didn't really want to work out," she told InTouch weekly. "I'm just relaxing with the family. I'm going to work out after."

But she insisted that once the baby arrives, she and her other half will still make sure that they have their date nights.

"Me and my husband have always done that. You don't really have too much time for yourself, you have to make time," she said. "This will be my third, so it will be a bit of a juggling act."