Sunday 28 June 2009

Mum Mel is now pushing her DVD

Having a blast at GLASTO

Spice Girl Melanie C dropped me a note this week to tell me she's getting on well with baby Scarlet. The star, who gave birth in February, tells me: "I'm having so much fun being a mum. Time is flying by and she seems to be getting cuter by the minute."

But Mel really wanted to talk about her new Live DVD from her gig at the Hard Rock Café in Manchester last year - with all profits going to the Caron Keating Foundation. Mel says: "This is a very special DVD. It was the last gig I did before having my little girl.

"It was actually a group of my fans who got together with the idea to produce this DVD and they've done an incredible job putting the whole package together. I'm very proud of them."

She also reveals it won't be long before she's singing again. "I'm looking forward to getting back in the studio and on stage later in the year," she says.

Order your DVD from www.melaniec.

net/dvd - it's ace!

0 comments: