Thursday 25 June 2009

Melanie Brown's Secrets To Getting Fit

It’s summer and its time to get back into shape! Bikini season is here and some of us are having a tough time shedding those extra pounds, including myself. Fortunately, I've discovered Bikram Yoga and Tai Boi. Unfortunately, I am having a tough time controlling my eating habits.

Hollyscoop caught up with Spice Girls star Melanie Brown at the Reebok EasyTone Footwear Celebration in Beverly Hills where she gave us the scoop on how she lost her baby weight.

"I worked out. I went hiking, and I'd do a 20-minute run with a few of my friends, and I have my workout DVD. I make working out fun.... I always do it with friends so we can have a really good gossip," said Melanie.

Even though Melanie works out, she doesn’t do any diets. "No I don't believe in diets. I believe in a whole healthy attitude and lifestyle, but everything in moderation. I do think if you're craving something then you've got to eat that. I have one day a week where I just eat whatever I'm craving, but generally I like to eat healthy because my body reacts good to that....”



In regards to her biggest cravings Melanie said, "from eating Sunday dinners to In N Out Burger."

Now that she has her beach body back will Melanie give it up for another baby? "Definitely. Not for another year or so because we're really enjoying the one we got right now and enjoying our work schedules."

0 comments: