Saturday 13 June 2009

Mel B: I often go commando

Mel B strips off for new Ultimo lingerie range
Mel B

Singer likes to be a little bit risqué

Friday, 12 June 2009

Mel B's revealed she often leaves the house without wearing underwear.

But the former Spice Girl, 33, doesn’t do it to get attention.

‘There are plenty of celebs around who seem to enjoy going out and about without any underwear on,’ she says.

‘I don’t have a problem with that – in fact, I’ll often go commando to be a little risqué.

'But I’d never purposefully flash to photographers, that’s just wrong!’

Mel, who stars in a Las Vegas burlesque show, prefers to keep her dignity.

‘If I’m wearing a short skirt, I can assure you I’ll always have my knickers on,’ she tells a teen mag.

‘I don’t want anyone but my husband [Stephen Belafonte] seeing down there.’

0 comments: