Sunday 18 January 2009

Mel B: Everyone should have a good therapist

Mel B | Mel Brown is all smiles | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip
Melanie Brown left home at 14 to girl-power her way to fame

Singer says her shrink keeps her on track

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Melanie Brown has revealed that she relies on a therapist to keep her on target to achieve her goals.

The former Spice Girl, 33, regularly sees her shrink, although she says that she doesn’t have any pressing problems.

‘I like to feel like I’m constantly bettering myself and that’s why I’m in therapy,’ she tells Weekend.

‘I go: “OK, this is where I’m heading. Can you help me with this journey?”

‘It’s a way to check in and make sure that everything’s functioning right – like getting your car serviced.’

Mel, who has recently released her first workout DVD Totally Fit, has a string of projects in the pipeline, including developing a children’s show and writing a sex book.

‘There’s always something else to do and I have to reign myself back, because I become totally obsessed about the latest thing,’ she says.

‘I also love kids and I’d definitely like more.'

0 comments: