Saturday 27 December 2008

Geri Halliwell: Being a mum has helped my body issues

Celebrity baby names B: BluebellCelebrity baby names B: Bluebell
Singer Geri Halliwell gave birth to daughter Bluebell Madonna in 2006

Spice Girl wants to be a good example to Bluebell

Saturday, 27 December 2008

Geri Halliwell says she's changed for the better since she had daughter Bluebell.

The former Spice Girl thinks being a mum has made her deal with her insecurities.

‘In the past, I always had my hang-ups, believing I wasn’t pretty enough, or a good enough singer, or thin enough,' she admits.

'But now I’m much more accepting of myself. A lot of my body issues have naturally settled down.

'I don't work out because I don't want to sacrifice any time I can spend with Bluebell.'

Geri, 36, wants to be a good role model for Bluebell, 2, whose dad is screenwriter Sacha Gervasi.

‘I have a history of eating disorders but, as a mother, you think of being an example to your child. I’m so much more balanced than I was.’

0 comments: