Sunday 13 July 2008

Mel B's Spice vow

Melanie B vows the Spice Girls will "never" reform again.

The 33-year-old singer - who shot to fame with Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Mel C and Geri Halliwell as part of the girl group - says despite their recent hugely successful reunion tour, they have no plans to do it again.

She said: "We started the Spice Girls, and it's very important for us - because we're all very much in control of our own careers individually and as a group - to finish it when we wanted to finish it. So we ended on a nice high.

"We decided when we got together that we were always going to decide for ourselves when we were going to stop, rather than it whittling out.

"But we'll never get back together now. That's it for the Spice Girls."

However, despite her vow, Mel insists she hasn't shed her 'Scary Spice' image.

She added: "I'm still Scary Spice, and I'm still me! I think as you get older, you soften a little bit, and kids definitely bring your priorities into a different light.

"I don't know if I've changed. I've just grown up as a person. I don't really know what else to say about that, apart from, 'Don't get me mad!'

0 comments: